Error when compile, pls help noob here...

Mar 14, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Edited Mar 14, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Hi there i just dled the nkinect-5828

then i try to compile the nkinect the following error come out

Error    76    The referenced assembly "C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\nkinect-5828\Debug\NKinect.dll" was not found. If this assembly is produced by another one of your projects, please make sure to build that project before building this one.    NKinectTest
Error    75    error C1071: unexpected end of file found in comment    c:\users\xxx\desktop\nkinect-5828\nkinect\Sensor.h    295    1    NKinect

Then i try to dl nkinect.dll n nkinect.pdb from download page, and i manually put it into the debug folder

then i try recompile again and the following erorr come out

Error    76    The type or namespace name 'Sensor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\nkinect-5828\NKinectTest\FrmMain.cs    10    19    NKinectTest
Error    77    The type or namespace name 'Sensor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\nkinect-5828\NKinectTest\FrmMain.cs    17    26    NKinectTest
Error    75    error C1071: unexpected end of file found in comment    c:\users\xxx\desktop\nkinect-5828\nkinect\Sensor.h    295    1    NKinect

any1 can tell me how to fix these problem?

sorry but i m new to programming and visual studio

I had installed openni, sensor kinect by avin, primesensenite

i also installed CL NUI 1121 as it seems like nkinect needed it, but the error still same...

Please help